Provide social services to patients demanding help
- Hospital bill deduction
- Patient orientation concerning getting:
- Medication from health/social organizations
- Medical equipment needed from specific associations (rent or buy): walker, wheelchair, medical bed (air mattress, water mattress), oxygen…
- Providing free medication, given as donation to the hospital, to patients according to medical prescription.
- Acting as a link between the patient and the ministry of social affairs to receive his/her social affairs ID which permit his/her treatment in the hospitals for free in addition to some other social services
- Personal identification card
- Family identification card
- Detailed medical report
- Providing necessary communications to transfer patient to appropriate rehabilitation institutions when needed
- Communicating and coordinating with the "Red Cross" or "Civil Defense" or other institutions to transfer patients to/ from the hospital
- Communicating with patients to help them surmounting obstacles related to their adaptation in the community in coordination with their families
- Staying in contact with patients after leaving the hospital to ensure that they are following and taking their medications as prescribed
- Participating in establishing educational programs and activities for in hospital patients
- Establishing entertainment activities for children below 12 years of age during the visit of their parents to the hospital (on Saturdays and Sundays).
(Entertainment activity for children: the child can draw freely, or according to a specific event or season in a joyful atmosphere, also he/ she can play with games such as Bingo, Puzzle, and Barbie…
Till date, more than 400 children are participated.
The Social Services Office always receives any kind of:
- donations that support the treatment of a patient
- medical aids